Monday, April 29, 2013

Fernando Torres is not going anywher




The rumors telling that Chelsea striker Fernando Torres will be moving to his former club turned out to be fake. The Spanish told that he had not completed the job for the blues he is implemented to do. On the conversation he said, “I am going nowhere next season, I have to give more to the Chelsea as expected. I will work hard and try to achieve my goal next season. I request the fans to support me always as they have supported me at tough times. It was obvious that I have lost my form at some games this season but I’ll try not to create such situation”. The Spanish striker had a goal drought of 972 minutes at the mid of the season. But I think he has retained his form now. He had scored two against Rubin Kazan at the Quarter final games. 

He added “It is amazing to work with Rafa Benitez this season. He is really working had to make his team best but result is the only thing which he doesn’t have in his hand. David Luiz is really improving in this season. I think that he can play from anywhere”. (Smiles). “He can defend well he can dribbles in the box well and the thing I like most is his team handling”.”With these types of player you can do your best and I am also trying to do my best. I hadn’t lost hope ever and I’ll never lose hope. I’ll keep on trying. Let’s see what happens”.


For more news and information Join Our Page on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts