Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Jose Mourinho gives biggest hint yet of Chelsea return

Mourinho’s relationship with some of the Madrid players and staff has been fraught at times and he went on to admit how feelings towards him differ between England and Spain.

‘I want to try to win the [Copa del Rey] final and finish second, then at the end of the season I will meet with the President and decide what’s best for me.
‘I didn’t make a decision because I have a contract and more than the contract – in football contracts you break it when people wants to break – is the respect I have for the club and the President.
‘I know in England I am loved, loved by the fans, loved by the media. I know I am loved by some clubs, especially one and in Spain the situation is a bit different because in Spain some people hate me.
‘I like the club, I like the president and I need to be honest and fair. At the end of the season I will speak.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts