Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mourihno: I never told Klopp I was going to Chelsea




Real Madrid boss Jose Mourihno has insisted that he never told Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp that he is going to leave his former club Real Madrid for his previous club Chelsea at the end of the 2012/13 season. German agency Bild reported after the first leg of the Champions League semi-final tie between both sides that the Portuguese had told his opposite number that he would return to Stamford Bridge this summer.



Klopp already stated that he had never told anyone that the former Inter boss will leave his club at the end of the season, though and Mourihno himself has now added that he did not tell anyone related with BVB trainer anything about his plans for the future.
"I never told Klopp that I was going to Chelsea, "Mourihno said at a press conference.
The 50 year old then went on to state that the outcome of the tie against BVB will not influence his decision on his future. "My future doesn’t depends on what happens Tuesday, "he continued
Will it be my last game? I am only thinking about the match against Dortmund. It’s the most important game of the past 10 years for Madrid. My future is not in my mind. I have no idea what am I going to do at the end of this season".

For More information and updates join our facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts